Join Jolene in creating a layout using Prima products and many of her favourite techniques.
Amongst the many techniques Jolene includes:
- Stamping and embossing on transparencies
- Giving chip board letters the gesso and paint treatment
- Layering of papers and photo distress treatment
Materials required for the workshop include:
- 1 or 2 Printed Prima Papers
- 1 cream or white cardstock sheets – not textured
- 6 Prima Craftable Flowers
- Prima Vine
- Prima Say it in Pearls
- Florist wire
- 5 Silver discs
- 1 Inkjet Transparency Sheet
- Plain chipboard letters for a title
All the above products are available in the shop to buy. Although we do encourage you to look to your own supplies first. Your own basic tools and adhesives will also be required. A craft sheet, stamps and inks will be available during the workshop should you not have your own.
- You will also need one 5×7 black and white photograph in portrait orientation.
This workshop is only for those who have been scrapbooking a little while and would like to now try some new techniques
Workshop fee: 125.00 dhs
Class duration 3hrs
Book a place now for the following dates : Sunday January 9th and Sunday 23rd 2011