Crop Photo sizes : 1 photo – 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and 2 photos – 2 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ with white border
- Square Strips Red Frosting
- Round Strips Orange Frosting
- Fancy Frames Rub-ons
- Hot Mama Alpha Cardstock Stickers
- Rebel Titles Cardstock Stickers
- Wood Flourishes – Corners
- Thickers Shoebox Chipboard Stickers
- 2 inch Roman Alpha Chipboard
- Black Cats Eye Pigment Ink
- Foam Squares Adhesive, roller adhesive
- Scissor, paper trimmer, craft knife,
- 1 ” Circle Punch
- Cut out the big circle from the Basics Stripe Paper
- Cut a large strip from Basic Signs paper 6 1/4″ x 12″
- Cut a small strip from Basics Guitars pape 3″ x 12″
- Cut a tiny strip from grundgy plain red Basics Guitar paper 1″ x 2 1/4″
- Cut a corner shape from the grungy black of Basic Stripes paper 4″ x 4″
- Rub inks on the chipboard number 14 and letter r.
- Punch a circle and distress edges of Basics Stripe paper and attach Orange Frosting and chipboard letter r
- Mat 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 photo with Basics Guitar paper and double mat it with a crumpled and distress-edge white cardstock.
- Trim left side of one of the small photos and stick together overlapping the other photo.
- Use foam adhesives at the back of Lucky Me title sticker.
Step by step assembly:
- Adhere Basics Stripe paper onto the background Basics Cars paper.
- Layer Basics Guitar over Basic Signs paper and attach to the previous paper
- Lay out distress- double matted photo and add the corner cut out grungy black paper.
- Transfer Fancy Frames rub-ons and adhere 2 small photos
- Place wood flourishes over the corner cut out and attach the embellished circle punch-out
- Add all embellishments as shown in the picture.
Let us know if you want to see more of these assisted layouts and whether you would like to see it done differently, please give us your feed back. We would also love to see your layout if you had a go!